Security in Intercad Subscription Services
Minimise your down time to ensure productivity and efficiency of your team.
Whether you are a designer, engineering manager, or chief executive, the Subscription Service from Intercad gives you comfort with your use of SolidWorks Solutions. As a designer, you are entitled to live technical support from our highly experienced team of certified Support Engineers, receive automatic upgrades to the latest versions of SolidWorks software, as well as requested software enhancements. As a chief executive, you have access to the latest technology, information, and support to protect your investment and ensure continuous productivity improvements. The Intercad Subscription Service Program lets you focus on what matters most — to attain the ultimate in design efficiency, productivity and innovation.
Do you know…
Intercad’s Customer Care Team is always at your service and is fully engaged to deal with your feedback, interact with other departmental functions as appropriate to help resolve your concerns and issues and assist you in managing your subscription services effectively.
Intercad, with over a quarter of a century of experience has a proven and experienced team of Certified SolidWorks Engineers in both Australia and New Zealand. With our highly experienced engineers across 7 offices and training centres in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, SA, Auckland and Christchurch, Intercad has the answers you need, when you need them to ensure your productivity and efficiency. We pride ourselves is beating our own target of responding to all support cases within one hour and usually responding in 15 minutes.
- Guaranteed protection against loss of productivity and system “downtime”.
- 13 hours a day of support coverage, from 6am AEST (or 8am NZT) to 7pm AEST (or 9pm NZT)
- Expert advice and assistance – Access to our highly experienced full-time team of certified Support Engineers including our SolidWorks Elite Application Engineers.
- New Software Upgrades – Receive the latest SolidWorks software to improve your performance and productivity. Leverage innovative tools and leading-edge techniques to create designs faster and more accurately.
- SolidWorks Customer Portal an exclusive online destination from the time of purchase through to installation and upgrade. It’s the gateway to the entire breadth of Intercad Subscription Service member resources, including support, upgrades, service packs, enhancement requests, license information, forums, archived webcasts, partner discounts, e-learning, and more.
- Get full access to the SolidWorks Knowledge Base.
- Exclusive member only resources including the Intercad Designer’s Tool Kit and IntercadDIRECT (conditions apply).
- State of the art web based support through the Intercad web site allowing you to log a support call directly into our support database.
- Ability to email support problem models and more difficult to explain queries directly to the Support team via the Intercad DROPBOX
- The web based “Web-Tickets” provide a means of tracking the progress of your support queries.
- Support for previous version – While on subscription, you are welcome to continue to run, and receive support on, the one release prior to the current SolidWorks release. This policy minimises production delays and eases your transition to the latest release. Service packs are provided in the event that there are critical issues reported with the software.
- Remote desktop sharing allows our support engineer to access your PC remotely.
- Complimentary “What’s New” Training after each new Product Release.”
- Customer Experience Programs – Gain access to programs that not only invite your opinions, but also allow you to preview SolidWorks Beta versions and upcoming SolidWorks Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs.
- Stay Current – Subscription Service members have access to testing and certification for the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) or the Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) credentials during the subscription period. In addition, each subscriber can take one Advanced Certification exam per license under subscription per year. These certifications validate that the SolidWorks user has obtained either baseline (CSWA) or advanced (CSWP) expertise in the world’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software.
To download your copy of the Intercad Services Guide, click here