Welcome to IntercadDIRECT
Intercad is providing even more value to Subscription Service customers with exclusive webinars and member only Customer Appreciation Evenings on a regular basis that will be run on an interactive format to ensure Intercad customers are the most educated and highly supported SolidWorks users in Australia and New Zealand.
Conducted by our team of Technical Account Managers, these regular exclusive events will cover Tips N Tricks, Do you knows, How tos, etc. and are designed to enable our customers to get the most from their SolidWorks 3D CAD solution.
IntercadDIRECT will be complimentary for all Intercad Subscription Service customers in Australia and New Zealand and entry to these sessions will be strictly by invitation only.
We welcome all our subscription customers to IntercadDIRECT, your exclusive access to staying knowledgeable, staying productive and staying current.
Some of the HOT Topics covered in previous IntercadDirect events include:
- Visual Enhancements with SolidWorks
- The other SolidWorks Toolbox
- eDrawings and the Viewer
- Surface Modelling Process from beginning to end
- DFMXpress – Checking a design for Manufacturability
- Sketching Tips & Tricks Part 1
- Sketching Tips & Tricks Part 2
- Importing Sketch Elements in SolidWorks
- Why become a Certified SolidWorks Professional?
- SolidWorks Drawings Template
- Photoview 360 Pt 1 – Bring your Models to Life
- Photoview 360 pt 2 – Tips N Tricks
- An Exploration and Demonstration of Treehouse from Solidworks Labs
- Leverage your 2D knowledge to design better 3D mechanisms
- Power Surfacing – SubD Modeling for SolidWorks
- An Easier Access to Content and Expertise with MySolidWorks
- Top Down Method in Assembly Modelling – Why and When to use
- Configurations and display states in SolidWorks
- Design and Modeling a Motorbike on SolidWorks
- Weld Check using SolidWorks Simulation
- Using Configuration Publisher
- Improving Performance of Large Assemblies
- SW Composer 101 – Creating Easy-to-Update Product Documentation
- Improving Design Efficiency Using Smart Components
- Simulation for Fabrications and Sheet metal
- Working with Imported Geometry
If you would like to know more about how you can benefit from the IntercadDirect Programme, talk to our Business Consultants Today by calling AUSTRALIA: 1300 CAD CAM (223 226) or NEW ZEALAND: 09 – 525 9870 or click here to send us a message.