Welcome to IntercadDIRECT
Intercad is providing even more value to Subscription Service customers with exclusive webinars and member only Customer Appreciation Evenings on a regular basis that will be run on an interactive format to ensure Intercad customers are the most educated and highly supported SolidWorks users in Australia and New Zealand.
Conducted by our team of Business Consultants, these regular exclusive events will cover Tips N Tricks, Do you knows, How tos, etc. and are designed to enable our customers to get the most from their SolidWorks 3D CAD solution.
IntercadDIRECT will be complimentary for all Intercad Subscription Service customers in Australia and New Zealand and entry to these sessions will be strictly by invitation only.
We welcome all our subscription customers to IntercadDIRECT, your exclusive access to staying knowledgeable, staying productive and staying current.
Some of the HOT Topics covered in previous IntercadDirect events include:
- Visual Enhancements with SolidWorks
- The other SolidWorks Toolbox
- eDrawings and the Viewer
- Surface Modelling Process from beginning to end
- DFMXpress – Checking a design for Manufacturability
- Sketching Tips and Tricks
- Importing Sketch Elements in SolidWorks
- Why become a Certified SolidWorks Professional?
- SolidWorks Drawings Template
- SolidWorks Simulation Tips & Tricks
- Where’s my Data, Dude? – Benefits of Product Data Management
- Why use SolidWorks Motion Analysis?
- Terrain and Building models in SolidWorks
- Working with SolidWorks Custom Properties
- Best Practices for Document Management
- Animation and Walk-through with SolidWorks
- CFD Analysis with SolidWorks Flow Simulation using a Piston Valve
If you would like to know more about how you can benefit from the IntercadDirect Programme, talk to our Business Consultants Today by calling AUSTRALIA: 1300 CAD CAM (223 226) or NEW ZEALAND: 09 – 525 9870 or click here to send us a message.